These are small text files stored on your computer that collect information about your device and information about your user experience. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of the site.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's device from a server or domain managed by the publisher and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's device from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over the period of time defined by the entity in charge of the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store data that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion
Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, complete an event registration or participation form, use security components while browsing, store content to play videos or sounds or share content on social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user's device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- • Analytics cookies: These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analyzing the data on how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behavior collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
The information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the owner of the Website.
Cookies used by Erofio Group:
|Nome||Finalidade||Tempo de Retenção||Domínio||Titular||Parte||Tipo|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||google-analytics.com||erofio.pt||Statistics||HTTP|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||google-analytics.com||erofio.pt||Statistics||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 minute||google-an alytics.com||erofio.pt||Statistics||HTTP|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after view ing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||doubleclick.net||doubleclick.net||Marketing||HTTP|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||End of session||doubleclick.net||doubleclick.net||Marketing||HTTP|
|GPS||Registers a unique mobile ID to enable tracking based on GPS location.||End of session||youtube.com||youtube.com||Marketing||HTTP|
|PREF||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.||8 months||youtube.com||youtube.com||Marketing||HTTP|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.||6 months||youtube.com||youtube.com||Marketing||HTTP|
|YSC||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.||End of session||youtube.com||youtube.com||Marketing||HTTP|
|remote_sid||End of session||youtube.com||youtube.com||Marketing||HTTP|
|nextId||This cookie stores information about the video to be shown after current video||End of session||youtube.com||youtube.com||Statistics||HTTP|
|NID||The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to store your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Portuguese), how many search results you want to show per page (for example, 10 or 20) and whether or not you want the SafeSearch filter enabled.||6 months||google.com||google.com||Funcionality||HTTP|
According to the information given above, as a user, you are expressly consenting to the use of the cookies referred to for the purposes set forth for each of them.
Specific information about third-party Google Analytics cookies can be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
The content and accuracy of the terms and conditions of use of the privacy policies of third parties is the responsibility of the same.
USER CONFIGURATION TO AVOID COOKIES
The cookie settings can be changed in the preferences of the browser, following the instructions in the links:
None of the cookies used is essential for using the website, for a particular feature, or for improving the performance of the website. However, non-acceptance of cookies may result in the improper execution of certain features of the website.
Cookies will not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned in the previous point.